President Fitzgerald Grant: The Most Unattractive Handsome Man on TV
Supernatural on The CW at 8:00pm ET. 12th season winter premiere.
Riverdale on The CW at 9:00pm ET. Series premiere.
Top Chef on Bravo at 9:00pm ET.
Scandal on ABC at 9:01pm ET. Sixth season premiere. I’m not sure this show about a rich, borderline incompetent, frequently whiny President who won due to a manipulated election will be such a fun, buzzy, escape from reality anymore. But at least it will stay on-brand as a good excuse to drink red wine. And it’s still fun to watch them attempt to hide Kerry Washington’s blindingly obvious pregnancies.
How to Get Away with Murder on ABC at 10:00pm ET. On the one hand, this show is more of an insult to Viola Davis the longer it stays on. On the other, I can’t blame the lady for looking for a steady paycheck, given the whims of Hollywood.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia