Our Long National Fever Dream is Over
American Idol on Fox at 8:00pm ET. Series finale. This show started in 2002 and in the intervening 14 years it has proven that Americans are, overall, absolute shit at picking pop stars. This is because actually understanding what makes a good pop star requires and almost sociopathic disconnect from your own taste, empathetic ability, and better judgement. Keep voting for the best stories, America. It makes you look nicer. At least when it comes to pop stars. In real elections please vote for intelligence and pragmatism. Please.
The Odd Couple on CBS at 8:31pm ET. Second season premiere. Oh, this survived? Interesting.
Archer on FX at 10:00pm ET.
Finding Bigfoot on Animal Planet at 10:00pm ET. As mentioned last week in the comment, there are now MULTIPLE Bigfoot finding shows. What a time to be alive.
2016 WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony on USA at 10:00pm ET. I find this completely adorable for reasons I can’t quite adequately put into words.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia