On a Long Enough Timeline, Everyone on a Drama Hooks Up
Arrow on The CW at 8:00pm ET.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit on NBC at 9:00pm ET. I caught a marathon of this last weekend and it was some much later season episodes that I’d never seen before because I don’t understand why they kept the show going after Stabler left. But now Liv is dating the douchbag from IAB? Who is THE SAME douchebag from IAB for like the last 20 seasons or however long this show has been on? Then again, I don’t know how long ago that episode was from so he’s probably dead now. That’s how these shows work, right? Longtime background character gets satisfying plot and character redemption right before they decide to kill them. Sounds right.
American Horror Story on FX at 10:00pm ET.
Hamilton’s Pharmacopeia on Viceland at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. I got really confused for a split second when I thought this was a follow up to Hamilton’s America. It’s not. Just Vice being Vice.
Rectify on Sundance at 10:00pm ET. Fourth season premiere. The television show that’s paced like a novel is back!
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia