Oh, Obviously This is Very Different From The Other Show Where They Catch Crabs
Big Brother on CBS at 8:00pm ET.
Deadliest Catch: Dungeon Cove on Discovery at 9:00pm ET. Series premiere. I haven’t watched an episode of Deadliest Catch in years, but somehow I am 100% certain that this will be almost entirely indistinguishable from the other Deadliest Catch.
Atlanta on FX at 10:00pm ET.
Better Late Than Never on NBC at 10:00pm ET. First season finale.
Chrisley Knows Best on USA at 10:00pm ET. I just noticed that this follows up WWE: Smackdown and that seems like a really odd combination. What on earth kind of Venn diagram do you get between fans of entertainment wrestling and reality shows starring effete realtors and their Southern stereotypes of a family, who are also a cautionary tale against overly aggressive cosmetic dentistry? (I know I’ve mentioned their teeth before. I will mention their teeth again. They are ridiculous.)
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia