Oh Good, Fall TV is Ending So We Call Start Talking To Each Other Again
RuPaul’s All Stars Drag Race: Season 6 Ruvealed on Logo at 8:00pm ET. I assume this is the final show for this season but I could always be wrong. Reality series love to spring even more “behind the scenes” or “reunion” shows on me constantly.
Thursday Night Football: Falcons at Buccaneers on NFL Network at 8:25pm ET. I always enjoy when two teams with the exact same color scheme play each other. That’s probably the only thing that could said to be enjoyable about this game.
The Good Place on NBC at 8:30pm ET. First season fall finale. Already on hiatus! I guess it’s getting close to that time of year. When TV winds down for the holidays because they think we all want to spend time with our families.
Supernatural on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
The Blacklist on NBC at 10:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia