Not Every Frat Idiot Can Rock a Mr.Rogers Sweater Like That
The Vampire Diaries on The CW at 8:00pm ET. Weird question, is a diary currently or has a diary ever been a central part of this show? Feels like a good contender for my list of “increasingly poorly named TV series.”
The Blacklist on NBC at 9:00pm ET.
How to Get Away With Murder on ABC at 10:00pm ET. Tonight’s episode is called “Two Birds, One Millstone” so I’m guessing there’s going to be a lot of focus on Matt McGorry’s Asher. Maybe eventually we’ll figure out how he got into a “top-tier law school” (that all the students are likely currently failing out of but not the point) when 99% of the time on the show it seems like he’d have trouble pouring water out of a boot with the instructions on the heel.
Nathan For You on Comedy Central at 10:00pm ET.
Watch What Happens: Live on Bravo at 10:30pm ET. Tonight’s guests are Sarah Silverman and Mike Tyson and that seems like it could get interesting. Especially since they let people drink on this one.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia