Not Even the Hamptons Can Afford Concierge Doctors These Days
Arrow on The CW at 8:00pm ET.
Survivor on CBS at 8:00pm ET. Two-hour 32nd season finale. Remember that Survivor airs two seasons a year, on average, so this is not the 32nd year that Survivor has been on air. But it has been on air for almost 16 years, which is probably more than most of you had realized.
Empire on Fox at 9:00pm ET. Second season finale. I understand that there may be someone dying in this episode? Perhaps someone who has been performing to much critical acclaim and maybe slipped the writers a little something extra to help him get out of his contract or get a bunch more money? Guess we’ll see.
The Last Panthers on Sundance at 10:00pm ET. First season finale.
Royal Pains on USA at 10:00pm ET. Eighth season premiere. This is the final season of this show. So if you’ve ever found yourself enjoying the adventures of concierge doctors in the Hamptons, this is your last chance to do so.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia