Night of the Aging Television Stars
Grandfathered on Fox at 8:00pm ET. Series premiere. The show about how John Stamos is getting older despite the fact that he is still handsome. So weird, right?!? That you can be really really handsome, but still old enough to have a grandkid! He’s only 52! Which is old enough to have fathered a son that would be the age that Josh Peck is now, who is himself more than old enough to have a baby. But still! It’s absurd! Age! It’s so weird.
The Grinder on Fox at 8:30pm ET. Series premiere. Fred Savage and Rob Lowe are both pretending to be lawyers but one is pretending to be lawyer on the show and one is just pretending to be a lawyer for the show.
Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD on ABC at 9:00pm ET. Third season premiere. I know that several of you have been anxiously awaiting this. And now it’s here! Look at that! Good for you all.
Scream Queens on Fox at 9:00pm ET.
Drunk History on Comedy Central at 10:30pm ET. Tonight they’re doing so I’m placing my bet now that at least one story is about the time their river caught fire.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia