Ahhh, the Annual Migration of the Bachelors and Bachelorettes. Such a Wonderful Natural Phenomena.
Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Minnesota Vikings on ESPN at 6:55pm ET. 48th season premiere.
Bachelor in Paradise on ABC at 8:00pm ET. Fourth season finale. Ah, the natural progression of the year. The nights turn crisper, the leaves change color, bachelors in paradise return to their natural habitats. Magical.
Preacher on AMC at 9:00pm ET. 75 minute second season finale.
Monday Night Football: Lost Angeles Chargers at Denver Broncos on ESPN at 10:15pm ET. First episode for the Los Angeles Chargers, and I expect the entire city of San Diego is rooting against them. Not that I think San Diegans are particularly spiteful people, I just know from the relationship that the Baltimoreans I know STILL have towards the Colts that that’s just how these things work. Fun fact: My spellcheck flagged “San Diegans” but not “Baltimoreans.”
People of Earth on TBS at 10:30pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia