"Maybe if I Dress Like Jessica Jones, I Can Get Buzz Like Jessica Jones."
President Barack Obama’s Farewell Address on ABC, Fox, and NBC at 9:00pm ET. I’m totally not singing “One Last Time” from Hamilton to myself, YOU are.
No Tomorrow on The CW at 9:00pm ET. I am throwing one hell of a side-eye for counter-programming Obama’s address with THIS show specifically. MAYBE they didn’t do it on purpose, but you’ll never get me to really believe that.
Good Behavior on TNT at 9:00pm ET. First season finale. The first two episodes of this weren’t bad, but ended with a decision that I just couldn’t wrap my mind around and made me wonder if that “mistake” was going to define the entire rest of the season, which would bug me. So, for those who have been keeping up, how goes the wild days of Lady Mary? Worth catching up on now that it can be binged?
Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath on A&E at 10:00pm ET. First season finale.
Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD on ABC at 10:00pm ET. Fourth season winter premiere.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia