Many Things Are The Worst This Fall, This Show is One of Them
America’s Got Talent on NBC at 8:00pm ET.
Suits on USA at 9:00pm ET. So is there an actual plot to this show anymore or is it just people stating things at each other, dramatically? I know it started out as “We’re pretending this guy who isn’t a lawyer is a lawyer, tee hee, don’t tell,” but I thought they wrapped that up.
Blood Drive on SyFy at 10:00pm ET. First season finale. I’m sure there’s someone who can make a case that this show, that Monster Trucks movie where there was a literal monster living in a guy’s truck, and the Cars franchise all exist on the same timeline. I’m not that person, because I’ve never seen a single one of those properties from start to finish, but I’m loosely aware of all of them and I’m positive there’s connections to be made.
Snowfall on FX at 10:00pm ET. First season finale.
You’re the Worst on FXX at 10:00pm ET. One-hour fourth season premiere. Hey! That allegedly funny show that makes everyone sad is back! Fall really is here!
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia