'Making It' is Making Your Tuesday Night Nicer
No Passport Required on PBS at 8:00pm ET. First season finale. They’re exploring the Ethiopian cuisine available in DC this week, and let me tell you, Ethiopian food is FANTASTIC. Even the time I played myself and ordered a dish too hot for my terminally caucasian tongue and had to take, like, two bites and then down an entire glass of water, it was great. And you get to eat with your hands! Which is a fun novelty and not at all suited to a working lunch, something I re-learn every time I visit my favorite Ethiopian food truck that parks right down the street from my office. (Lilypad on the Run, for those of you in the area.)
Animal Kingdom on TNT at 9:00pm ET.
SyFy Special: Santa Jaws on SyFy at 9:00pm ET. I feel like the less I know about this the happier I’ll be.
Miz & Mrs on USA at 10:00pm ET.
Making It on NBC at 10:01pm ET. Your weekly dose of Nice.
Header Image Source: NBC
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia