Looks Like Whispering is Dangerous Stuff
American Ninja Warrior on NBC at 8:00pm ET.
Eight-Limbed Baby on TLC at 8:00pm. I’ve said a lot of unkind words about TLC but at least when they have these specials you know exactly what you’re getting yourself into. There’s no attempt to deceive or inveigle, the title is basically a trigger warning in and of itself.
Awkward on MTV at 9:00pm ET. Fifth season premiere.
Running Wild with Bear Grylls on NBC at 10:01pm ET. This week’s guest is Michael B. Jordan and if he can survive making Josh Trank’s Fantastic Four then I don’t think that Bear Grylls can throw anything worse at him.
The Whispers on ABC at 10:01pm ET. First season finale. This is one of those shows where the commercials were intriguing enough that one day I’ll wikipedia to find out what the “mystery” actually was, but not intriguing enough for me to invest valuable summer time in watching to find out. Mostly because none of the commercials convinced me that the answer would elicit anything stronger than a massive eye-roll.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia