Looks Like the Animals Destroyed Laundry Detergent but Left Us Hair Styling Products
Hollywood Game Night on NBC at 8:00pm ET.
Battle of the Network Stars on ABC at 9:00pm ET.
Discovery Special: Mosquito on Discovery at 9:00pm ET. 90-minute special presentation. There have been a lot of misleading titles on television these days, so I will assure you that this is about exactly what you think it’s about. It is about mosquitoes. An hour and a half just about mosquitoes. I’m sure it’s very informative and there’s a lot to examine there with the health risks and pandemic potential, but I get the feeling that I’d just spend 90 minutes being itchy for no discernible reason.
The Night Shift on NBC at 10:00pm ET.
Zoo on CBS at 10:00pm ET. I somehow completely missed that this was coming back. So are the super-powered animals in charge yet or are the humans hanging in? Phrasing it like that makes it sound like a dumb version of the new Planet of the Apes series and I guess that’s not the worst way to describe it.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia