Leftovers a Year Later Don't Sound That Appetizing
Madame Secretary on CBS at 8:00pm ET. Second season premiere. I wonder if this is the season that someone finally introduces Tea Leoni to coffee or if she’s going to keep sounding like every scene cuts off right before she says “Guys, I really need a nap.”
Fear the Walking Dead on AMC at 9:00pm ET. First season finale.
The Good Wife on CBS at 9:00pm ET. Seventh season premiere.
The Leftovers on HBO at 9:00pm ET. Second season premiere. The HBO show has now surpassed all the material from the original novel, from what I understand, and is striking out on their own to create new stories within the same world. I thought last season was an interesting meditation on grief and guilt with some pacing and storytelling issues. We’ll see how this season goes.
The Strain on FX at 10:00pm ET. Second season premiere. Only the second season? For some reason I thought it had been on longer than that.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia