Just a Different Kind of Oliver Stone Gangster Movie
American Ninja Warrior on NBC at 8:00pm ET. Ninth season premiere.
So You Think You Can Dance on Fox at 8:00pm ET. 14th season premiere.
2017 NBA Finals - Game 5 on ABC at 9:00pm ET.
The Putin Interviews on Showtime at 9:00pm ET. Series premiere. This is a documentary by Oliver Stone, who is not a journalist. So I wouldn’t go looking for any hard-hitting reveals no matter how Showtime promotes this.
Superhuman on Fox at 9:01pm ET. Series premiere. This is a new competition reality series where normal people who have one “superhuman” skill put that skill to the test to win a paltry $50,000. Seriously, if you have a skill or sense that can be called “superhuman” I would think you’d have much more lucrative options on how to leverage that than a game show on Fox. Also, I’m seeing conflicting information about the host. It’s either Kal Penn, Mike Tyson, or Kal Penn AND Mike Tyson. Guess we’ll see! Or not, I don’t actually plan to watch this.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia