It's Not Actually That Time of Year But We'll Pretend
The Simpsons on Fox at 8:00pm ET. It’s the annual “Treehouse of Horror” episode, though it’s been so long since I watched regularly that I have no idea if they’re even called “Treehouse of Horror” anymore.
Bob’s Burgers on Fox at 9:00pm ET. New episode at a special time. It’s their Halloween episode too, since post-season baseball means that Fox has to celebrate Halloween two weeks early every year.
Homeland on Showtime at 9:00pm ET.
The Leftovers on HBO at 9:00pm ET. This is definitely my number one show for inspiring deep, seemingly important thoughts about life and emotions just before bedtime that I have of course forgotten by the time I wake up.
The Walking Dead on AMC at 9:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia