It's Kind that They Let the Least Compelling Characters Be The Leads
The Grinder on Fox at 8:30pm ET.
30 for 30 on ESPN at 9:00pm ET. Third season premiere. Kicking the season off with a documentary about the USC Trojans as they were under coach Pete Carroll.
Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD on ABC at 9:00pm ET.
Scream Queens on Fox at 9:00pm ET. We’re three episodes in on this, and only one in on the latest installment of American Horror Story: Hotel but I’m ready to call the battle for Hotel already. I guess if anyone could find the line for “TOO campy” it’d be Ryan Murphy and man, has he. Also, the lead girl is dull as dishwater and her young man friend is not much better.
Chicago Fire on NBC at 10:00pm ET. Fourth season premiere. This is one of those shows that I keep thinking is a summer replacement, but no, it’s real and it’s here and I’m still not 100% sure why. All I actually know about is that it features Chase from House and Mr.Lady Gaga. But hey! It’s back, and that’s, a thing.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia