Is Your Excitement at "Charging Giant" Level Yet?
2016 NBA Finals - Game 7 on ABC at 8:00pm ET. The listing service I use keeps adding “If Necessary” to all the games after Game 4 as though the NBA would actually let a Final series only last four games. It’s adorable.
Game of Thrones on HBO at 9:00pm ET. This episode is called “Battle of the Bastards” which is I think the only time an episode has been called what the fans were calling it anyway. Well, since “The Red Wedding” but that was straight from the books. As far as I’m aware, “Battle of the Bastards” has only been used speculatively until now.
Penny Dreadful on Showtime at 9:00pm ET. Two hour third season finale.
Preacher on AMC at 9:00pm ET.
Top Secret Swimming Holes on Travel Channel at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. Weird how this series will make it’s own title irrelevant as soon as episodes air. Nothing’s “secret” if it’s been discussed on the Travel Channel.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia