Is SyFy Making Good Shows Again or Just Good Commercials?
Gotham on Fox at 8:00pm ET.
Mygrations on National Geographic Channel at 9:00pm ET. I’m personally offended that the National Geographic Channel has signed off on this seemingly pointless portmanteau.
Whose Line is it Anyway on The CW at 9:00pm ET. 12th season premiere.
Person of Interest on CBS at 9:59pm ET. Everything’s running slightly early on CBS tonight because somehow they couldn’t make a special edition of The Price is Right with Survivor contestants fill a whole hour. Thumbs up, guys. But I know several of you are attached to this show, so I wanted to be sure you knew to get there a little early.
Hunters on SyFy at 10:00pm ET. The commercials for this look good but I haven’t really trusted SyFy in a while. Anyone got a yes or no for me?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia