Is It Worth Watching Something if You Think It Will End Too Soon?
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend on The CW at 8:00pm ET. I am hearing this is good. I am also hearing that the ratings are terrible. As I am not a Nielsen house I am now hesitant to start watching it lest it get cancelled as soon as I adore it. Watching TV can be challenging sometimes.
Jane the Virgin on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
Blindspot on NBC at 10:00pm ET. You think that Wentworth Miller and Jaimie Alexander have a kind of support group for people who had to go through hours of temporary tattoo application just to do their regular job? And they keep inviting Guy Pearce but he doesn’t show up because he’s too professional to admit that it was a huge pain in the ass? I like to think that.
Fargo on FX at 10:00pm ET.
Castle on ABC at 10:01pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia