If Only Alton Brown Would Adjudicate All Thanksgiving Battles
Riverdale on The CW at 8:00pm ET.
Iron Chef Showdown on Food Network at 9:00pm ET. Series premiere. They’re kicking this off with a “Big Thanksgiving Battle” which is probably not the same kind of big Thanksgiving battle most of us are used to. Probably more about cooking than about who gets turkey carving privileges, why don’t you sit up straight, and how about we all pointedly ignore grandpa’s interjections about politics to over-praise the cranberry sauce.
The A-Word on Sundance at 10:00pm ET. Second season premiere. This is a rare British series that is airing in America at exactly the same time. Well, technically several hours later because of the whole time zones thing, but you know what I mean; we’re not spending several months being slowly spoiled before the show gets here. Of course, I’m not sure this is a show any of you were worried about being spoiled on.
Mr.Robot on USA at 10:00pm ET.
You’re the Worst on FXX at 10:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia