Image is Everything and That's Quite an Image
The Real O’Neals on ABC at 8:30pm ET. Series premiere. ABC has been flogging this pretty hard. I guess between black-ish and Fresh Off the Boat they want to assure everyone that they’re totally still making sitcoms about wacky white people. Look! They’re so wacky! That one’s gay, that one’s anorexic, these two are divorcing, white people are hysterical!
Broad City on Comedy Central at 10:00pm ET.
Hap & Leonard on Sundance at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. I’ve read, like, four synopses of this series and still can’t really make heads nor tails of it, outside of it being based on a series of novels by the same name, but it stars James Purefoy and Michael K. Williams, features Christina Hendricks, and the commercials make it seem fairly entertaining.
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia on FXX at 10:00pm ET.
Suits on USA at 10:00pm ET. Fifth season finale. OH, I get it now, it’s a play on the fact that lawyers both wear suits and file suits. Huh. Still not interesting.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia