If Your Film Doesn't Succeed, TV is Slightly More Forgiving
MadTV 20th Anniversary Reunion on The CW at 8:00pm ET. One hour special presentation.
New Girl on Fox at 8:00pm ET.
Pretty Little Liars on Freeform at 8:00pm ET. Sixth season winter premiere. Welcome to Freeform! Previously “ABC Family” previously “Fox Family” previously “The Family Channel.” I guess as TV networks grow and change it’s only natural that they leave Family behind to find their own path. Full of pretty little liars and the latest in YA novels about very very special young women who suddenly discover how special and important they are after a lifetime of no one noticing them despite conventional good looks and shiny hair.
State of the Union Address on ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC at 9:00pm ET. Obama’s final State of the Union.
Shadowhunters on Freeform at 9:00pm ET. Series premiere. This would be that new YA series I mentioned. It’s also based on The Mortal Instruments which I think has already failed as a movie, so now we’ll get to watch it (probably) fail as a TV show!
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia