If You Thought Chris Hardwick Was Too Contained on "Talking Dead" I Have Great News.
The Psycho She Met Online on Lifetime Movie Network at 8:00pm ET. Hey, which one of you sold the rights to your life story to Lifetime? Don’t hold back on news like that!
Homeland on Showtime at 9:00pm ET. Sixth season finale.
Girls on HBO at 10:00pm ET. I’ve only seen a couple of episodes of this season but what I’ve seen has been really good and I hear from others that this season is overall exceptionally strong. Probably because it’s the last season so the characters can actually develop without putting the fate of the show at risk, which is why why television should have term limits.
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver on HBO at 11:00pm ET. Guess who’s back to take the sting out of Big Little Lies being over? But man, it went out so well I can’t even be mad.
Talking with Chris Hardwick on AMC at 11:00pm ET. I guess Chris Hardwick just has a regular late-night show now? His first guest is Elijah Wood.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia