I'd Say It's Better Than Baseball, But Is It?
Grandfathered on Fox at 8:00pm ET. Every show on Fox’s schedule tonight has “If no World Series Game #6” after it just as a reminder to all the Mets fans and Mets fans once removed that it was not their/our year this year. It’s a bit sad, because I can’t remember the last time the Mets won the World Series. I mean that literally. I was about two months old. I have a lot of family members who remember it quite fondly, though.
30 for 30 on ESPN at 9:00pm ET. Tonight’s episode is “The Gospel According to Mac” about coach Bill McCartney who was the founder of Promise Keepers.
iZombie on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD on ABC at 9:00pm ET.
Drunk History on Comedy Central at 10:30pm ET. Tonight the focus is on New Mexico. I’m not sure if it’s more beneficial to be drunk while discussing New Mexico’s past or its present, but booze probably helps either way.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia