"How Can She Win the Playoffs if She Can't Grow a Playoff Beard?!?"
The iHeartRadio Music Festival on The CW at 8:00pm ET. Two-hour special presentation. This is sort of a “highlights only” version of the actual festival which took place last month. If you’re curious as to who you might get a chance to see, you can check out the lineups over here. It’s definitely an interesting grab bag of what I used to hear radio stations refer to as the best of the 80s, 90s, and today! Who knew that Billy Idol was still performing?
RuPaul’s All Stars Drag Race on Logo at 8:00pm ET.
Thursday Night Football: Cardinals at 49ers on CBS at 8:25pm ET.
Pitch on Fox at 8:59pm ET. I’ve been hearing people praising Mark Paul Gosselaar for his part in this but all I can think of is that commercial where he’s like “Yeah, we’re gonna win… and we’re gonna do it with a PRETTY GIRL in our dugout!” and I know it’s a character but it just sets me to giggling every time.
How To Get Away With Murder on ABC at 10:00pm ET. Viola Davis continues to deserve better.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia