History is Just Better With Alcohol
Face Off on SyFy at 9:00pm ET.
Rizzoli & Isles on TNT at 9:00pm ET. Sixth season summer finale. This is coming back for another season next year at least. I know how many of you are devoted fans of the antics of Detective Jane Rizzoli and medical examiner Dr.Maura Isles. I wonder if actual medical examiners like it when their jobs are featured on shows like this for making them look glamorous and interesting or if they hate explaining that no, they don’t actually do any of that stuff like on TV.
Scream on MTV at 10:00pm ET. First season finale.
Tyrant on FX at 10:00pm ET. Second season finale. So did Adam Rayner ever get any better at acting or nah?
Drunk History on Comedy Central at 10:30pm ET. Third season premiere. Wooo! Everyone’s favorite semi-historical series is back! And given that the History channel seems more dedicated to reality series and producing yet more programming about World War II, probably the best source on television for historical information. Tonight they’re talking abotu New Jersey.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia