He's Got a Passion in His Robes And He Ain't Afraid to Show It
Supergirl on The CW at 8:00pm ET.
The Young Pope on HBO at 9:00pm ET. Last night they used LMFAO’s “Sexy and I Know It” over a montage of the Pope putting on ceremonial garments, and I’m pretty sure this show is my new religion. Since I was originally Catholic, it’s not really a stretch. If they’d had some tear-away vestments it might have been better, but I understand they’re trying to keep most of the humor tongue-in-cheek. Well, sort of.
Jane the Virgin on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
Lucifer on Fox at 9:01pm ET. Second season winter finale. I hear a lot about how good-looking all the people on this show are, but not a ton about how good the acting is. But that’s OK, watching TV so you can look at pretty people is not the worst reason to watch TV.
Quantico on ABC at 10:01pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia