Here's All the People Who Blew Up Their Lives This Season
Once Upon a Time on ABC at 8:00pm ET.
Bob’s Burgers on Fox at 8:30pm ET.
The Good Wife on CBS at 9:00pm ET. How many of you are still watching because you still enjoy the show versus just wanting to see it to its end?
Vinyl on HBO at 9:00pm ET. First season finale. Vinyl has turned out to be a long form version of your friend who likes to tell you the “hilarious” or “awesome” things that happen to him while high; stories that are way more interesting to the teller than the listener, and eventually everyone forgets what the point was supposed to be or why you’re still listening.
Girls on HBO at 10:00pm ET. Fifth season finale. Double episode tonight to wrap up the fifth season. We’ve seen a lot of falling apart this season, so maybe this finale is when they all get over whatever their individual shit is and realize they have to be grown ups now? No? Probably not.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia