HBO Knows That What You Really Need on Mondays is a Good Cry
American Ninja Warrior: Military Finals on NBC at 8:00pm ET.
Cake Wars on Food Network at 8:00pm ET. First season finale. This episode involves the Girl Scouts somehow and as a champion badge-earner in my young years I feel slightly embarrassed by the association.
Tashi and the Monk on HBO at 9:00pm ET. Special presentation. This is a documentary about a Buddhist Monk named Lobsang who has created a home for orphaned and abandoned children in the Himalayas. Tashi is a 5 year old whose mother has died, and whose alcoholic father has abandoned her. I expect that this will be a tear jerker.
Murder in the First on TNT at 10:00pm ET.
The Whispers on ABC at 10:01pm ET. You guys, I can’t wait for real TV to come back.
Genevieve Burgess loves many things about summer, but the television offerings usually aren’t among them.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia