Good News, Everybody! The Only Reason To Maybe Watch 'Nashville' Has Left!
Beat Shazam on Fox at 8:00pm ET. It really is summer, guys. I’m debating coming up with a new summer game for us, and will keep you posted.
Nashville on CMT at 9:00pm ET. Fifth season summer premiere. I just learned that Connie Britton isn’t on this show anymore, so what even is the point? Did they at least give her hair a guest starring credit before she left?
2017 NBA Finals - Game 1 on ABC at 9:00pm ET. The Cleveland Cavaliers are playing the Golden State Warriors, and I feel like we’ve seen this before? I’m pretty sure this is a repeat of the NBA finals, but my listings site says it’s a new episode so I guess they’re right. I always stop paying any amount of attention to the NBA after the Wizards’ inevitable collapse. “Going to pieces during finals season” is, of course, Washington D.C’s proudest sporting tradition.
The Amazing Race on CBS at 10:00pm ET. 29th season finale.
Inside the FBI: New York on USA at 10:00pm ET. First season finale.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia