This Looks a Lot More Fun Than Attempting to Manage a Jerk of a Codeine Addict
The Four on Fox at 8:00pm ET. You ever notice how the titles of these singing competition shows have slowly moved from being about the singers and their talents (American Idol, X Factor)to being about the judges? Yes? We’re in agreement here? OK, so when can we just dispense with the lie of a successful singing career being at the end of this and just make them true variety shows?
Marvel’s Cloak and Dagger on Freeform at 8:00pm ET.
RuPaul’s Drag Race on VH1 at 8:00pm ET.
Marlon on NBC at 9:00pm ET. Second season premiere.
Girlfriend’s Guide to Divorce on Bravo at 10:00pm ET. Fifth season premiere. Time for my annual apology to Lisa Edelstein for perpetually thinking of her as Dr.Cuddy from House when she has had a long and successful career that is less about her emotionally abusive relationship with a subordinate who shamelessly sexually harasses her and undermines her authority at every turn.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia