Fight the Real Enemy
Bachelor in Paradise on ABC at 8:00pm ET. It is almost Labor Day. Real TV is coming back soon. I promise.
Zoo on CBS at 9:00pm ET. I like how this is being described as being based on a James Patterson novel, as though “James Patterson” hasn’t translated to “a sweatshop full of recently graduated writing majors who are rapidly developing drinking problems” for about the last two decades. And now they’re making his books shorter so they can churn them out faster. Wonderful.
Halt & Catch Fire on AMC at 10:00pm ET.
Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Los Angeles Rams on HBO at 10:00pm ET.
Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman on Science at 10:00pm ET. Seventh season premiere. Oh, thank heavens that the voice of God is back to explain the universe to us. Even when the concepts are terrifying, there’s something about Morgan Freeman’s vocal timbre that just makes them seem so very soothing.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia