Time to Make Room for 'The Walking Dead' Show Everyone Actually Wants to Watch
Bob’s Burgers on Fox at 7:30pm ET.
Psycho In-Law on Lifetime at 8:00pm ET. Original telefilm.
Sunday Night Football on NBC at 8:20pm ET.
Fear the Walking Dead on AMC at 9:00pm ET. Two-hour third season finale. Seeing a lot of speculation about which character from The Walking Dead will show up in this show to tie the two together before the next season of The Walking Dead premieres. You can check out Dustin’s prediction here but feel free to toss out your own guesses below.
Good Behavior on TNT at 10:00pm ET. Second season premiere. I watched a couple episodes of this and kinda liked the vibe but the handling of the golf course murder rubbed me the wrong way a bit. Seemed like they had the character react in a frantic way to up the tension instead of adapting to the new circumstances the way I felt like he would and I stopped watching after that. Maybe it got better, though.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia