If You Put a Suit on a Shark It's Still a Shark, But What if He's Also a Werewolf?
Little Big Shots on NBC at 8:00pm ET. Series premiere. This is sort of an America’s Got Talent but exclusively for small children and also hosted by Steve Harvey. None of that sounds especially exciting to me, but I know some of you like your summer talent shows and maybe this could be an interesting addition to the mix.
The Carmichael Show on NBC at 9:00pm ET.
Southern Justice on National Geographic Channel at 9:00pm ET. God help me, but I can’t help but picture the “Maine Justice” SNL skit while reading this title. And I prefer to keep thinking that than to find out what this is, because whatever it is has to be more disappointing than that.
Fargo on FX at 10:00pm ET. Third season finale. I hope terrible things happen to VM Varga tonight even as I understand and accept that that’s not the way this show tends to work. If nothing else, fingers crossed that Gloria makes it. And maybe gets a chance to kick New Chief in the balls.
Full Frontal with Samantha Bee on TBS at 10:30pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia