Farewell to Four Solid Seasons of Scowling
The Top 12 Christmas Movies of All Time on The CW at 8:00pm ET. This is only an hour, so it’s not LITERALLY the top 12 Christmas movies of all time and I’m sure this constitutes false advertising on the part of the CW.
NBC Special: A Pentatonix Christmas on NBC at 8:00pm ET. I know these people are very talented and popular, but every picture I see of them at an event looks like a cover band that somehow snuck past security. I can’t put my finger on why, exactly..
Survivor on CBS at 8:00pm ET. Two-hour 33rd season finale.
Star on Fox at 9:00pm ET. Series premiere.
Rectify on Sundance at 10:00pm ET. Series finale. Now that this is over I might actually watch it. Streaming services have spoiled me and if I miss more than a few episodes of something I tend to think, “Well, I’ll catch up when it’s all over.” This works better for some shows than others. Like, that’s not really an option with Survivor up there.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia