Everyone Needs a Darius
World Series Game #6 on Fox at 7:30pm ET. They also have the whole rest of the night’s regular line up listed just in case it didn’t go to six games. But it did! And I’m sure all the Cubs fans are thrilled about that. Maybe not so much people who really wanted to see a new episode of New Girl or Brooklyn Nine-Nine though.
White Supremacy: Going Under on History at 8:00pm ET. This is about some people who went undercover to infiltrate white supremacist groups. Sounds extremely pertinent and also terrifying.
Atlanta on FX at 10:00pm ET. First season finale. I’m gonna miss this. Glad that it’s already been renewed so it doesn’t become yet another brilliant show that we all lament for far longer than is necessary or interesting. My life would be worse without Darius.
Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD on ABC at 10:00pm ET.
Drunk History on Comedy Central at 10:30pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia