Everybody Got Their Monologuing Pants On? Good.
Sunday Night Football: Preseason: Pittsburgh vs. Minnesota on NBC at 8:00pm ET. Special presentation. And so it begins.
Humans on AMC at 9:00pm ET.
True Detective on HBO at 9:00pm ET. 90 minute season two finale. As of writing I am still an episode behind and have absolutely 0 theories as to what is going on but I can tell you that no matter how it turns out, many many many people will have very strong opinions about it.
Masters of Sex on Showtime at 10:00pm ET.
The Brink on HBO at 11:00pm ET. New episode at a special time. I also have to catch up with this, but am I the only one who was really kind of enjoying it? It wasn’t exactly the same kind of humor as Veep but not too far off and Tim Robbins is putting in some excellent work as a womanizing Secretary of State trying to remain at steady state of drunkenness while working to prevent nuclear catastrophe. It’s glorious.
Genevieve Burgess suspects that whatever ending True Detective will have in store will be overshadowed by how talked to death it will be.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia