Even Zombies Need a Christmas Vacation
Angel of Christmas on Hallmark at 8:00pm ET. And the month of terrible, emotionally manipulative, Christmas movies has started. I’m going to go ahead and assume that this one is about a Mexican immigrant named Angel and his efforts to be accepted into his new home of Christmas, Florida. A series of charming misadventures sees him making new friends despite language and culture barriers, and the film ends with Angel ending up the Mayor of Christmas through a bureaucratic loophole.
The Christmas Gift on Lifetime at 9:00pm ET.
Downton Abbey: A Salute to Downton Abbey on PBS at 9:00pm ET. 90 minutes of saying nice things about everybody’s favorite period costume/set design showcase that ran out of plots about two seasons or ten episodes ago.
The Leftovers on HBO at 9:00pm ET.
The Walking Dead on AMC at 9:00pm ET. Sixth season fall finale. Here’s hoping they manage to come up with a real cliffhanger to take you into the mid-season hiatus.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia