Even the Balloons Look Resigned to Their Fate
Open Your Eyes on HBO at 7:30pm ET. This is a documentary about cataract surgeries in Nepal, giving sight back to villagers who had gone blind from the high-altitude sun, showcasing a charity dedicated to performing cataract surgeries for free.
American Ninja Warrior on NBC at 8:00pm ET.
PBS Special: Republican National Convention on PBS at 8:00pm ET. Also being breathlessly covered on every news network imaginable, with specific specials also on the major networks around 10pm. I am so sorry for all of you living in or around Cleveland. You don’t deserve any of this.
12 Monkeys on SyFy at 9:00pm ET. Second season finale. With all the movies that are being turned into TV shows lately, can we admit that fanfic is just a hobby when already employed screenwriters aren’t engaging in it? Because this? This is all a kind of fanfic at the end of the day. E.L James was just slightly ahead of the curve.
Unreal on Lifetime at 10:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia