Reality Shows: Now Used to Launch Showbiz Careers and Retire From Them
The 100 on The CW at 8:00pm ET.
Discovery Special: Laws of Jaws on Discovery at 9:00pm ET. I’m not going to look this up and am just going to assume it’s all about Shark Law.
Face Off on SyFy at 9:00pm ET.
Drunk History on Comedy Central at 10:00pm ET. Fifth season finale. Tonight’s episode is about Halloween, even though the only reason to start getting ready for Halloween now is if you are hand-sewing your costume.
Miz & Mrs on USA at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. This is a new reality series starring two WWE people, who clearly have excellent agents because all the other WWE star reality shows are over on E! I have no idea who either of them are, but I’ve come to understand and accept wrestling as one of my massive pop culture blind spots. Like video games, but less likely to give me motion sickness if I attempt to watch it for the sake of others.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia