Do You Understand the Words That Are Coming Out of Your TV?
Inside the Actor’s Studio: Christopher Meloni on Bravo at 8:00pm ET. I’m hoping the entire episode is dedicated to his roles in Wet Hot American Summer and Harold & Kumar go to White Castle.
The Eighties on CNN at 9:00pm ET. Series premiere.
Finding Bigfoot on Animal Planet at 9:00pm ET. Two-hour 9th season spring premiere. SPOILER ALERT! They’re not gonna find Bigfoot. Because there is no Bigfoot.
Archer on FX at 10:00pm ET. Seventh season premiere. Time to head back to the Danger Zone.
Rush Hour on CBS at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. The original Rush Hour movie was released in 1998 which is 18 years ago now. The most recent Rush Hour movie was released in 2006, which is ten years ago. I have less than no idea who this series is supposed to be for, other than the people who own the intellectual rights to Rush Hour who are too lazy and cheap to bother finding and developing an exciting new idea in the field of buddy cop shows.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia