Discovery: Working Hard to Make Sharks EVEN SCARIER
Battlebots on ABC at 8:00pm ET.
Shark Week: Nuclear Sharks on Discovery at 9:00pm ET. One day I’m going to do an “Educational Channel Special or Vintage B Movie”? title game. But it might be impossible. Although perhaps that’s what would make it so deviously perfect.
Queen of the South on USA at 10:00pm ET.
Shark Week: Jungle Shark on Discovery at 10:00pm ET. Welcome to the jungle, we’ve got FUCKING SHARKS, APPARENTLY. Because jungles didn’t have enough terrifying nature already. Not like the entire history of foolhardy white people trying to explore jungles is basically “and none of them were ever seen again.”
Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll on FX at 10:00pm ET. Second season premiere. This is back? Good for Dennis Leary.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia