Different Era, More Clothes, Same Associating With Hookers
Battlebots on ABC at 8:00pm ET.
Democratic National Convention on PBS at 8:00pm ET. The big night. Though I have enjoyed the previous several nights of extremely accomplished men getting up and speaking at length about a woman’s professional accomplishments. It’s really not something you see every day.
Ozark Sharks on SyFy at 9:00pm ET. Original telefilm.
Jeff Ross Presents Roast Battle on Comedy Central at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. This is actually a bracket style tournament of roasting, which I’m kind of bewildered by? But you can check out more about it here, if competitive comedy sounds like something you’re interested in.
Ripper Street on BBCA at 10:00pm ET. Fourth season premiere. I guess I thought this would have to be a limited series, but perhaps I am not as creative as television executive producers. Anyway, this is what Jerome Flynn does when his previous romantic entanglements keep him off Game of Thrones for most of the season. So, if you’ve been missing him, tune in!
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia