It's Ladies Night/Year/Decade on Prestige TV
American Ninja Warrior on NBC at 8:00pm ET.
The Bachelorette on ABC at 8:00pm ET. I wonder if casting for their new The Proposal show will cut into the talent pool for these shows. I say “Talent Pool” like there’s a limited resource of people willing to go on TV for whatever contrived romantic scenario reality show producers can cook up as long as there’s a paycheck and the potential to build a brand at the end of it.
So You Think You Can Dance on Fox at 8:00pm ET.
Dietland on AMC at 9:00pm ET. Marti Noxon has shows airing on HBO and AMC at the same time. Since these two channels basically are basically the original “prestige TV” channels, that’s something worth bragging about.
Whose Line is it Anyway on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia