DC Show on The CW or a New, Irritating Bud Light Commercial?
The Flash on The CW at 8:00pm ET. Fourth season fall finale.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow on The CW at 9:00pm ET. Third season fall finale. The title of this episode is “Beebo the God of War” and this is one of those times that I assume that the TV listings are just fucking with me for fun. Wasn’t Beebo an instant messaging service popular in Europe for a while? I feel like I used it while on study abroad in Ireland in 2008.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Fox at 9:30pm ET.
Stripped on Bravo at 10:00pm ET.
Drop the Mic on TBS at 10:30pm ET. I think we’ve already had a conversation about why this show seems almost unbearably awful, but tonight’s celebrity rap battle features Mayim Bialik vs. Kunal Nayyar and if you had to pick two people employed as entertainers that I would want to see less on this show, it would be very difficult. Well, mostly just Bialik, I don’t know much about Nayyar except that he is also on The Big Bang Theory and, according to Google, has a book out called Yes My Accent is Real. Good for him.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia