This Season Of 'Dancing With the Stars' Will Be Uniquely Challenging for Some Dancers
Dancing With the Stars on ABC at 8:00p ET. 26th season premiere. This is a special “Athletes” season of Dancing With the Stars and will feature two basketball players, one snowboarder, one retired baseball player, one softball player, three figure skaters, a luger, and one NFL cornerback. Big names are Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Tonya Harding, Adam Rippon, Mirai Nagasu, and Josh Norman. I’d put early money on Rippon or Nagasu, but perhaps they’ll have expectations working against them.
iZombie on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
The Terror on AMC at 9:00pm ET.
AMC Visionaries: James Cameron’s Story of Science Fiction on AMC at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. This six-part series won’t be ENTIRELY devoted to James Cameron’s movies. It will only be HALF devoted to James Cameron’s movies. The subject of the first episode is Aliens which you may recognize as a James Cameron movie.
Good Girls on NBC at 10:01pm ET. First season finale.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia