"Dance Off" is Not an Acceptable Means of Settling Tax Fraud Cases, Apparently
America’s Got Talent on NBC at 8:00p ET.
Animal Kingdom on TNT at 9:00pm ET. Once upon a time as a wee innocent child my dad was watching COPS and I asked him if you had to have your shirt off to get arrested. Now I know that having your shirt off means that you will either be arrested OR be a cast member of this show, which features endless promos featuring shirtless young men presumably doing crimes. Seems like there’s some crossover potential there, The X-Files did it.
Dance Moms on Lifetime at 9:00pm ET. Seventh season summer premiere. I was wondering how this show was doing since, you know, the star of it is actually in jail now and reality series struggle with that a bit more than scripted series. Looks like Abby Lee Miller has officially quit the series and is currently service time at the Victorville Federal Correctional Institution for tax fraud and will probably be there for somewhere around nine months.
Shooter on USA at 10:00pm ET.
Tosh.0 on Comedy Central at 10:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia