Child Labor: From Sweatshops to Reality TV Competitions
Bones on Fox at 8:00pm ET.
Project Runway Junior on Lifetime at 9:00pm ET. Series premiere. This is the same rough Project Runway format, only with kids between the ages of 13 and 17. I’m not sure if they’re skewing more towards the pampered rich kids whose sense of style has been cultivated by smug parents their whole lives of the Claudia Kishi/free spirits who are either brilliant or hideous with no middle ground. Heidi Klum is not involved, but Tim Gunn is.
Scandal on ABC at 9:00pm ET. Apparently there’s going to be some brand new Star Wars promos tonight during TGIT. Disney/Lucasfilm/ABC really going for that cross promotion.
2 Broke Girls on CBS at 9:30pm ET. Fifth season premiere. Hey! So, this is still going! Good for Kat Dennings, right? We still like her, I think. Maybe not her show in particular, but she seems great!
Elementary on CBS at 10:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia